Monday, March 1, 2010

Cardiff

the arrival
Shaakkkaaakkkaa
Uri said he got a hour of sleep. bummer high.

the beginning






i


tanner and i
Daryl getting ready to send it.

Tanner Getting his bronze on.
Uri and Andy Getting ready to make it happen.
Parker spotting, shooting, and getting a tan.
J.P. making the traverse.
Tanner on the highest peak in this photo, picking a line.
Tanner making some turns towards the end of his line. At the begging of this line tannner had to shoot through a dicey zone, he disappeared under some snow and I thought his carcas was being dragged over some heavy rocks but, he shot the other side with no problems.
Tanner. not a bad day at all.
Yeah I'm Beepin.

Today was different from most. Tanner Colledge, Andy earl, Uriel Ruvalcaba, Parker Cross, Daryl young, J.P.. a few others and myself trekked up mount cardiff early this morning. Tanner and I watched the moon creep behind mount superior as we waited for the others to arrive. It was a great time all in all, blue skies and a cult of homies created the perfect setting as we took multiple lines down the face of Cardiff. Tanner and I made our final turns down to our car side by side, Tanner has been my shredding Homey since day one. Knowing that I have limited time left, to cruise next to him will be something i will remember for a long time. Plans to do this more? Yes.

No comments: